Are you unsure if you may actually have a chemical dependency problem?
If you answer “yes” to more than two questions, then you may be chemically dependent.
We Can Help!
Our purpose is to help you recover from any type of substance abuse. We’re here to answer any questions you have regarding the effects, dangers, and treatment of addiction. Contact us or call directly at 253-851-4600 to find out more.
- Have you ever tried to cut down on your drinking or using?
- Do you get angry when people discuss your drinking or using?
- Do you ever feel guilty about things you have done while drinking or using?
- Do you ever use a drink or drug to relieve a hangover?
- Can you now handle more alcohol or drugs than when you first started drinking or using?
- Have you ever driven a car after drinking or drugging?
- Are you having more financial, work, school or family problems as a result of your drinking or using?
- Do you have relatives who have had a problem with drugs or alcohol?
- Do you drink or drug to relieve symptoms or anxiety, or to escape from worries or troubles?
- Have you ever lied to those close to you about the amount or frequency of your drinking or using?
- Do you drink or use alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory regarding a drinking or using occasion?
With our detailed and individualized treatment programs, we will help you to achieve all your goals for a clearer and brighter future.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday: By Appointment